Terms and Conditions
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the goods and services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Outlier Analytica. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the services:
- To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any person,
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any content that is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person,
- To communicate with Outlier Analytica representatives or other users in an abusive or offensive manner,
- For any purpose (including posting or viewing content) that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the services,
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Outlier Analytica user,
- To create or transmit unwanted ‘spam’ to any person or any URL,
- To create multiple accounts for the purpose of influencing product ratings,
- To post copyrighted content that does not belong to you, unless you are commenting on visual content in blogs, where you may post such content subject to providing appropriate attribution to the copyright owner and a link to the source of the content.
- Allow other persons to use your account, and you agree that you are the sole authorised user of your account,
- Represent yourself as another or as a fictitious individual, or impersonate any person or entity,
- Stalk, threaten, or otherwise harass any person or staff,
- Post information in a manner which is false, inaccurate, misleading (directly or by omission or failure to update information),
- Post, email or otherwise transmit any malicious code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any services or any system, data or personal information.
Outlier Analytica, Outlier Analytica Graphics, logos, and designs are registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of Outlier Analytica. It may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Outlier Analytica. The images and logos available in the Outlier Analytica pack may be used by partners and third party sites in connection with providing appropriate links to the Outlier Analytica site so long as they are used in a manner that is consistent with Outlier Analytica’s requirements. Further, you agree that the Products and services provided by Outlier Analytica contains proprietary information and material that is owned by Outlier Analytica and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the services in compliance with this agreement.
Outlier Analytica does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of the live interactive classes will be uninterrupted or error-free, and you agree that from time to time Outlier Analytica may remove the training or consultancy services for indefinite periods of time, or cancel the services at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the services provided by Outlier Analytica is at your sole risk. The live training sessions and other associated services or products delivered to you through the Outlier Analytica are (except as expressly stated by Outlier Analytica) provided “as is” and “as available” for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the courses/services in any manner, and you shall not exploit the services in any unauthorised way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
- You acknowledge that all goods and services purchased under these terms are intended for personal non-commercial use (unless specifically specified) only and will not be re-sold. You acknowledge that any Outlier Analytica products purchased under these terms are not for re-sale, for commercial use, or for use by governments or educational institutions.
- You agree to obtain consent to provide Outlier Analytica with Personal Information of recipients of goods or services ordered by you.
- You may order from Outlier Analytica if you are aged 16 years or over, and have active email account or a telephone number at which you can be contacted.
- You will pay all fees specified in order forms. Except as otherwise specified herein or in an order form.
- Fees are based on goods and services purchased and not actual usage. Payment obligations are non-cancelable and fees paid are non-refundable.
- The amount of goods and services once purchased cannot be decreased or altered or adjusted under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to change the fees for the goods and services at any time or impose additional fees or charges.
- We reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason at any time.
- If we reject your order you will receive a refund of any money paid.
- Registration closes one week prior to the commencement of the course.
- To ensure quality, only limited number of seats are available in every batch. Register early to guarantee your spot.
- Payment of course fee is mandatory prior to the course start date.
- For student registration rates, a proof of valid student id or authorised enrolment letter is a must.
- For group discounts, contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learners are required to bring their own laptops. However, we provide laptops under special circumstances for class-use on the availability basis.
- No fees returned for cancellations made.
- Flat 20% off on all courses for economically weaker students (TnC applied).
- The cost of STATA is neither included nor we sell any software.