Tableau Data Visualization Hands-on-Training I
Tableau is an extremely powerful data analysis and visualization tool that allows you to work with large or small data sets quickly and easily. This hands-on training will walk you through importing data and creating various styles of effective data visualizations. We will also discuss the reasons why Tableau is a great software to use for both analyzing and visualizing data, some best practices for creating data visualizations for various purposes and how to share the results with others.
The Best is you’ll learn everything without writing a single line of code. Whether you measure your data in petabytes or in billions of rows, Tableau is built to work as fast as you do.
This course runs on 2*2 model, 2 hours each on 2 days
Who this course is for?
- Undergraduate and post-graduate students from any discipline with some interest in data ana analysis
- MPhil/PhD Scholars
- Faculty members
- Researchers/ Officers from NGOs/ Think Tanks
- Working professionals in MNCs
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Connect to your data.
- Edit and save a data source.
- Understand Tableau terminology.
- Use the Tableau interface to effectively create powerful visualizations.
- Create basic calculations including basic arithmetic calculations, custom aggregations and ratios, date math, and quick table calculations.
- Represent your data using the following visualization types:
- Cross tabs
- Heat maps
- Tree maps
- Pie charts and bar charts
- Dual axis and combined charts with different mark types
- Highlight Tables
- Scatter Plots
- Build dashboards to share visualizations.
Terms & Conditions:
- Registration closes one day prior to the commencement of the course.
- To ensure quality, only limited number of seats are available in every batch. Register early to guarantee your spot.
- Payment of course fee is mandatory prior to the course start date.
- For student registration rates, a proof of valid student id or authorized enrolment letter is a must.
- No fee returned for cancellations made.
- 10 AM - 12 PM
- Part I
- 6 PM - 8 PM
- Part II