Tableau Data Visualization Hands-on-Training II
Tableau is an extremely powerful data analysis and visualization tool that allows you to work with large or small data sets quickly and easily. This hands-on training will walk you through creating various styles of Advanced effective data visualizations. Many of these advanced visualization tips and tricks have not even been dealt with by other training institutions. We guarantee to make you stand apart in attractive visualizations that you will be able to generate by the end of the course!
Prerequisite: Tableau Data Visualization Hands-on-Training I
Who this course is for?
- Undergraduate and post-graduate students from any discipline with some interest in data analysis
- MPhil/PhD Scholars
- Faculty members
- Researchers/ Officers from NGOs/ Think Tanks
- Working professionals in MNCs
Course agenda (at the end of this course, you will be able to):
- Build more complex chart types and visualizations
- Perform complex calculations
- Juxtaposing multiple complex graphs
- Use statistical techniques to analyze your data
- Prep your data for analysis
- Combine data sources using data blending
- Combine data from multiple tables in the same data source using joins
- Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices
Terms & Conditions:
- Registration closes one day prior to the commencement of the course.
- To ensure quality, only limited number of seats are available in every batch. Register early to guarantee your spot.
- Payment of course fee is mandatory prior to the course start date.
- For student registration rates, a proof of valid student id or authorized enrolment letter is a must.
- No fee returned for cancellations made.
- 10 AM - 1 PM
- Part I
- 6 PM - 9 PM
- Part II